As Part of Government of India’s Ease of Doing Business initiatives, MCA has notified and deployed a new system of company incorporation – WEB FORM christened “SPICe+” replacing the existing SPICe Form.
Features of SPICe+
1) It is Web based form and more convenient to use
2) On screen filing and real time validation for seamless incorporation.
2) Offer 10 services by 3 central Govt. Ministries & Departments ( Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Labour & Maharastra State Govt. Which in turn saves time, less formality and helps in cost cutting for Incorporation of new company with multiple mandatory registrations.
Applicability of SPICe+ :- SPICe+ form is applicable for all new company incorporation w.e.f 23rd February 2020.
SPICe+ form details
SPICe+ is an integrated web form having 2 parts –
PART A – For NAME RESERVATION
PART B – Offering bunch of Services :
1) New Company incorporation
2) DIN Allotment
3) Mandatory Issue of PAN
4) Mandatory Issue of TAN
5) Mandatory issue of EPFO Registration
6) Mandatory issue of ESIC Registration
7) Mandatory issue of Professional Tax Registration (in Maharashtra only)
8) Mandatory Opening of Bank Account for the company
9) Allotment of GSTIN ( if so applied for)
All New companies incorporated through SPICe+ would also be mandatory required to apply for opening the company’s Bank Account through AGILE-PRO linked web form.
SPICe+ web form fillup details and resubmission process