This website www.fintaxx.in is operated by FinTax Corporate Professionals LLP (LLPIN – AAJ9360) ( herein called “FinTax” or “Us” or “Our” or “We”), having registered office at Unit no. 915, 9th Floor, Logix City Centre, Sector 32, Noida-201301, (U.P.) India
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of the Website www.fintaxx.in or any service and facility as provided by FinTax Corporate Professionals LLP is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference and as amended from time to time (the "Terms and conditions").
This Terms, Conditions and Policies originally published on dated 8th December 2017 and amended subsequently on 29th May 2019 & 17th July 2020 and shall Apply between you and FinTax Corporate Professionals LLP
You represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen years of age and that you possess the legal right and the ability to enter into agreements pertaining to Terms, conditions and Policies, to register as user on the website www.fintaxx.in under your own name and to use the FinTax Services in accordance with the Terms, conditions and Policies and abide by the obligations hereunder.
BY ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE WEBSITE (www.fintaxx.in) INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS herein, SO PLEASE READ The Terms and conditions CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. By impliedly or expressly accepting these Terms and Conditions of use of Website and Policies of FinTax, you also accept and agree that you have read, understood and are bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, you must not use the Website or our Services and facilities.
Right to change the Terms and Conditions is reserved with us without any prior notice to the users. And you acknowledge and agree to follow and abide by our amended terms & conditions and the policies. Amended terms & conditions and the policies published on website and shall become effective immediately from the date and time of its publication, except cases where specifically mentioned the effective date of applicability.
Clients, Associate Consultant or Associate, Franchise Partner, Employee, Partner, Business Development Executives (BDE), Bloggers and all other person who uses our website where as registered or otherwise collectively termed as ‘Users’ or individually termed as ‘User’.
A) Registration of user
User shall take the registration on website www.fintaxx.in with correct particulars such as Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Firms details, etc. Details of requirement for user’s registration vary as per type of users and mentioned on registration form. User undertake that he/she shall not take more than one registration and shall be responsible or liable for any wrong information provided to FinTax.
B) Important terms to know here,
1. Website or The Website – refer here as www.FinTaxx.in
2. Associate Consultant or Associate – Various consultants or professionals includes but not limited to Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant, Company Secretary, Lawyer, Financial Adviser, Investment Adviser, etc., tieup with us and registered on website www.fintaxx.in for providing services to our clients.
3. Client – Any registered or unregistered user taken atleast one service from FinTax.
4. Franchise Partner – Any person or Firm or company registered with us under the scheme of Franchise partnership to carry on consultancy profession using our Brand name. A Franchise Partner also termed as Franchise Consultant or Franchise Finance, Tax & Legal Consultant.
5. Employee – Here refer to full time or Part time employees of FinTax working at FinTax office premises or anywhere.
6. Business Development Executive (BDE) OR Business Promoter– Any person join under Business Promtion Partnership Scheme get a fixed % of commission upto 25%.
7. Other User(s) – Any other registered or unregistered person using our website.
8. Registered User – Clients, Associate Consultant or Associate, Franchise Partner, Employee, Partner, Business Development Executives (BDE), Bloggers and all other person who uses our website, services or facilities by taking registration at www.fintaxx.in. and their registration is approved by FinTax.
9. Un-Registered Users – All users other than Registered Users.
10. Partner – Any person joined FinTax as Partner (also termed as ‘Designated partner’) under a partnership deed/agreement.
11. Person - refer here an Individual, Firm, Company and any other organization.
C) FinTax Service Coverage
FinTax Services includes but not limited to consultancy of Accounting, Finance, Taxation, Corporate Compliances, Investment, Legal, Valuation, various business registration and licensing in India and abroad.
FinTax website also acts as a platform for users to search and find right consultant and book appointment to get online consultation. FinTax facilitates its client and associate consultant to perform video chat consultation on its platform.
FinTax supporting service helps clients and other users to get their works done from FinTax in house professionals, employees and/or Associate Consultants and/or Franchise Partners.
FinTax website also serves as knowledge and information portal for its users
D) Associate Consultant’s Joining / Registration Terms and Conditions:-
An Associate Consultant shall agree and abide by the below terms and conditions along with other Terms, conditions and Policies of the FinTax.
D.1) Eligibility to become an Associate Consultant
Folling practicing professionals are eligible to tieup or registratin with us -
a) Chartered Accountant
b) Cost Accountant
c) Company Secretary
d) CPA/CIMA/ACCA/CFA/CMA/Members of any other International professional Body.
f) Retired Judge or Civil Lawyers, Arbitrator, Insolvency Professionals.
g) Investment Advisors (Registered under Regulatory Body or Otherwise)
h) Financial Advisors or Merchant Bankers
i) Registered Valuer with Institute of Valuers
j) Retired Govt. Officers from Department of Taxation, Corporate Compliances Offices, Regulatory Bodies, Stock Exchange or High Official from Financial Institutions, Mutual Fund or any Other Investment Companies.
k) Any other various registration and Licensing Consultants.
D.2) Obligations of the Associate Consultant
a) Associate Consultant shall mention his/her services and fee accurately and truly without any hidden charges.
b) Associate Consultants agreed to work for us at prescribed rate as mentioned on this dashboard.
c) Associate Partners agreed not to disclose relationship between 'FinTax and Associate Consultant' to any third party and our clients.
d) Associate Partners shall maintain confidentiality, privacy of the contract terms and clients assignment and must keep all the documents in safe custody.
E) Franchise Partner’s Joining / Registration Terms and Conditions:-
- Any practicing Consultant or a Qualified or Semi Qualified Chartered Accountant, Cost accountant, Company Secretary or Lawyer or any Commerce Graduate/MBA (Finance) or Law Graduate is eligible to Apply for Franchise Partner under individual name or firm name. However, FinTax has right to give relaxation in certain cases.
- A Firm or Company run by aforsaid qualified person is also eligible to register as Franchise Partner.
E.2) Two Types of Franchise Partner:-
A) Class I and B) Class II
Only Qualified Chartered Accountant, Cost accountant, Company Secretary or Lawyer or their Firm is eligible to apply for Class I Franchise Partner and Rest all are eligible for Class II Franchise Partner.
- Possess Minimum Education as aforesaid.
- Must have Infrastructure - Computer, Printer and Internet.
- Must have office space and all infrastructure to run an office.
E.3) Grant of License and Learning Program:-
- Initially License is granted for 5 years with option to renew for another 5 years.
- FinTax shall arrange Practical Learning and Skill Development Program for Franchise Partner time to time. Separate T&C apply here
E.4) Brand License fee and Refundable Security Deposit :-
- Franchise Partner shall have to pay one time Brand License fee Rs 7,500/- along with Interest Free Refundable Security Deposit (IFRSD) of Rs 20,000/- within 7 days from the date of approval of the application.
- Interest Free Refundable Security Deposit shall be refundable on completion of contract term. IFRSD is taken to ensure that the franchise partner shall not violate any Contract terms, rules, regulations and policy of the FinTax.
E.5) Benefits of Franchise Partner:-
- Franchise Partner shall get fixed % of share in professional fees received from his/her client.
- FinTax shall Publishe fee details of franchise partner on its website time to time and/or send on email to all Franchise Partners or Applicants.
- FinTax shall remit the share of fee on fortnightly basis to Bank account of Franchise Partner.
F) Role, Responsibility and Obligations of Franchise Partner:-
- Franchise Partner shall serve his/her clients honestly and shall satisfy client with solutions.
- Franchise Partner shall work within his/her locality under the brand name of FinTax and represent clients by our brand name only.
- Franchise Partner shall not charge fee over and above the prescribed fee of FinTax.
- Franchise Partner shall maintain standard of our service delivery and respect brand value of FinTax.
- Franchise Partner shall display Signage board outside his office. Signage Board design is provided by us.
- It is the responsibility of Franchise partner to collect payment from client and follow up with clients for all relevant documents and other information as required to accomplish any task.
- Franchise Partner shall maintain good and healthy relationship with his/her clients and shall attend client's queries sincerely.
- Franchise Partner shall not take any other franchise related to same Service of FinTax.
- Franchise Partner shall Maintain privacy and Confidentiality of the Clients and FinTax.
- Franchise Partner shall promote FinTax Brand at his locality.
- Franchise Partner shall actively work to generate business in his locality and must be active in various social media portals like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Franchise Partner hereby authorised us to Register his/her Office premises as FinTax Office on Google Map, yellow pages, social media and other online portals.
G) Role and Responsibility of FinTax towards its users
- FinTax operate its website www.fintaxx.in to provide knowledge, information and facilitates to buy various professional services and book consultant for online video chat consultation service.
- FinTax act as office management system for its employees, clients, franchise partners and associate consultants.
- FinTax act as a platform for Associate Consultants and/or their Firm to offer advisory services to the clients. It also acts as a Promotional platform for Associate Consultants and their firm.
- FinTax Provide support to its Franchise Partners for managing clients and providing advisory services.
- FinTax shall remit any payment due to Associate Consultant and Franchise Partners on or before its due date.
- FinTax takes the responsibility to get the client’s assignment done on time from its in house employee or consultant and/or from Associate Consultant.
- FinTax shall issue taxable invoice only after completion of service.
- FinTax do not take any responsibility or liability of the assignment and/or its quality or accuracy, when user gives the assignment directly to the Associate Consultant without using FinTax as Medium.
- FinTax do not take any kind of responsibility and liability on behalf of Associate consultant for the advisory service given to client. FinTax suggest its users to verify and enquires authenticity and expertise before booking appointment of any associate consultant’s video chat consultation service.
- FinTax do not refund any payment made by user against purchase of any services or facilities subject to its Cancellation and refund policies as prescribed below in clause (I)
(H) Cancellation and Refund Policies
1. Client shall not cancel any service or facility against which full or part payment made. In case of cancellation made by client, then fees paid is not refundable.
2. If any type of fee, subscription money or Deposit, made by Associate Consultant or Franchise Partner is not refundable if violates any terms, conditions and policies of the FinTax.
3. In case of cancellation of service by FinTax, Client entitled to get his/her fee back (When client paid fees in advance).
4. Client shall not cancel any assignment which is already started or finished by FinTax and whose payment is pending from client. FinTax has right to demand full service value from client.
(I) Third Party Service for Promotion
1. FinTax appoints Part time Business Development executives or freelancers to work from home against commission basis. Details of the scope of works and commission structure and payment terms communicates separately on email or at the time of registration on website.
2. Third party business promoters shall works as per the mutually agreed terms and conditions separately.
(J) Promotional Scheme
FinTax may offer free or at subsidised rate various of services and facilities as promotional scheme with separate Terms & Conditions. To avail any Promotional scheme, user must agree to abide by the terms & conditions pertaining to the scheme. FinTax shall have the sole right to withdraw or postpone or temporarily hold such scheme anytime without any notice.
(K) Other Services and facilities for Associate Consultant
Associate Consultant shall have the option to,
- Subscribe/buy Premium Service Facility. Its benefits, features, rates, validity, limitation is mentioned separately on the website
- Subscribe/buy ‘Profile Highlight’ plan. Profile Highlight benefits, features, rates, validity, limitation is mentioned separately on the website.
- Subscribe/buy other promotional/advertisement/marketing plans as provided by the FinTax on payment of prescribed charges with separate terms and conditions attached to that plan as mentioned on the website.
(L) Other Restrictions
- not to share Chat Conversation, personal and professional details with any other third party.
- not to send any harmful link, malware, virus or unsecured website link on Chat.
- not to change their profile frequently or manipulate with any information, which does not hold true. FinTax team monitor that activities and system’s advance technology automatically detects such activity and possibility to get the account permanently suspended.
(M) Login Credentials
Users get system generated Password. It is the responsibility of the user to provide valid Email ID and keep their User ID and Password confidential. In case member do not received their Login ID and Password, contact us.
(N) Website Privacy protection
User shall maintain the privacy of the usage of FinTax. User shall not copy, clone, share software or application with any other person. All rights are reserved with FinTax. Violation of this, FinTax shall impose on the user financial penalty and/or shall proceed for legal action against the breach of trust and damage of Goodwill. Here your account will get suspended or cancelled from further use.
- FinTax takes reasonable step to protect the privacy of its client, associate consultant, Franchise Partner and all other user and shall take all reasonable efforts to protect any personal data provided to us through reasonable security safeguards against such risks as loss or unauthorized use, destruction, modification or disclosure of data etc.
- Although we will strive to safeguard the confidentiality of all user’s personally identifiable information, any information transacted over the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. You also agreed that FinTax cannot secure copying the data by using technology or any other new methods of data misuse/theft and that FinTax will have no liability for any such act. FinTax registered users understand and agreed that FinTax will have no liability for disclosure of user’s information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
- Users also agreed to keep their username and password confidential, to avoid any misuse of their profile at our Website or any where.
- We may share your details to the Government or its agency, only if demanded. Further, we may also share your details to our Employees, Partners, and franchise partners or to associate consultant, if any works is demanded.
Herein ‘User’ denotes only ‘Registered User’ only.
(P) Transfer of ownership
Registered User’s agreed to continue usage of website or FinTax Services even if the ownership of FinTax is transferred at any stage. Further agreed to accept any new or amended terms and conditions, if imposed by the new Transferee Company.
For providing effective service, FinTax may require few permissions from its user to use website. While using website, user agreed to subscribe Cloud Notification, use camera, Microphone or Voice communication system, and any other permission as may be required to use the website and services.
(R) Mailer Communication and News Letters and other information Email/SMS/Notification
- Other than sending registration Status, Login credential, payment confirmations, important communications, FinTax time to time send its user newsletters, daily news, and important information regarding new updates.
- FinTax also send promotional Email/SMS/Notifications to its users. Users shall have the option to unsubscribe such promotional Email.
We do not verify the genuineness of the user. Further we do not take the guarantee or warranty or any liability of the correctness of the information of any user. However, we make every effort to find out the authentic users based on users review. We always make every effort to provide our user with uninterrupted quality service. However in some cases due to unavoidable reason or Technical issues we may not be able to provide service for a particular period of time. Further we explicitly do not take any guarantee, warranty or liability of the advice, clarification or any kind of commitment given by Associate consultant or Franchise partner to the clients.
We supply article, daily news, stories and any other information from various sources and do not take liability or any guarantee for the authenticity or correctness of the article daily news, stories and any other information provides to our member on Email, SMS or Notification. Members shall verify the Source before read
Further, We do not takes any guarantee or warranty of the correctness, accuracy and authenticity for any post, contents, reply or comments made by any user on the website. Users have to verify by themselves before using it.
Cookies may be placed on your computer or internet-enabled device whenever you visit website. This allows the site to remember your computer or device and serves a number of purposes.
A notification banner will appear requiring your consent to collect cookies. If you do not provide consent, your computer or internet-enabled device will not be tracked for marketing-related activities. A secondary type of cookie referred to as "user-input" cookies may still be required for necessary functionality. Such cookies will not be blocked through the use of this notification banner. Your selection will be saved in a cookie and is valid for the few days. If you wish to revoke your selection, you may do so by clearing your browser's cookies.
Although most browsers automatically accept cookies, you can choose whether or not to accept cookies via your browser's settings (often found in your browser's Tools or Preferences menu). You may also delete cookies from your device at any time. However, please be aware that if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to fully experience some of our web sites' features.
(U) Third-party links
(V) Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
1. The registration at FinTax website are deemed to have been entered into within the territorial Jurisdiction of Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
2. FinTax users unconditionally agreed that all such disputes and / or differences if any shall be governed by the Laws of India and submitting to the exclusive Jurisdiction of appropriate court of law in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
3. Members hereby, unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that they have read terms and conditions and agreed to abide by them and the information provided by them is true and correct.
(W) Communication with FinTax
For any questions or grievances or want to delete profile permanently, members shall mark their correspondence on Feedback link provided on the App or Email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org