Goods and Services Tax is very important part of business in India today. As only one Tax is apply on all sale of Goods and Services on B2B and B2C .
Post Registration of GST, various compliances are,
- Tax Computations and ITC Adjustement in Books
- Monthly Tax deposit
- Monthly/Quarterly/yearly Return Filing
- Matching and availing Input Tax Credit (ITC) on Return
Check updated balance status on Electronic Ledger on GST Postal
- Uploading correct Invoice details on GST Portal etc.
Any subsequent amendment in GST Registration
Ensure correctness of GST Rate and HSN code on products
GST Accounting and its treate in Profit and Loss Statement and Balance Sheet.
- Stay updated with latest Notifications, Circular and Rule issued
Delay Deposit of Tax attract Interest @ 18% pa and delay return filing cost penalty per day Rs 20/50.