Top Securities and Financial Assets Valuation Firms in India, Government Approved Share Valuers, IBBI Registered Securities and Financial Assets Valuers, IOV Securities and Financial Assets Valuers List, India's top Securities and Financial Assets firm. India's top Startup valuers firm, Best Valuation Firms in India, Government Approved Valuers, India's top Securities and Financial Assets valuers firm
As per the notified section 247(1), where a valuation is required to be made in respect of any property, stocks, shares, debentures, securities or goodwill or any other assets or net worth of a company or its liabilities under the provision of this Act, it shall be valued by a person having such qualifications and experience and registered as a valuer in such manner, on such terms and conditions as may be prescribed and appointed by the audit committee or in its absence by the Board of Directors of that company
Scope for Valuation of Securities and Financial Assets
1) Preferential Offer - When a company proposes to issue new shares, the price of such shares should be determined by the valuation report of a Registered Valuer.
2) Issuance of Sweat Equity Shares – Valuation mandatory by registered valuer in case of issue of sweat equity shares
3) Compromises, Arrangements and Amalgamations (includes merger & demerger) - In case of compromise or arrangement between members or with creditors or any class of them, a valuation report in respect of shares, property or assets, tangible and intangible, movable and immovable of the company is required by a Registered Valuer.
4) Purchase of minority share holding - Where an acquirer or person acting in concert with the acquirer acquires 90% or more of the equity capital in a company, then they can offer to the minority shareholder or the minority shareholder can offer to the acquirer, to acquire the minority shareholding at a valuation determined by the Registered Valuer.
5) Non-cash transaction involving directors - Where there is a sale or purchase of any asset involving a company and its directors (or its holding, subsidiary or associate company) or a person connected with the director for consideration other than cash, the value of the assets has to be calculated by a Registered Valuer.
FinTax Corporate Professionals LLP – Securities and Financial Assets Valuation Service. Startup Company Valuation. Looking for Government Registered Valuers for Securities and Financial Assets? Call us +91-7210000745
FinTax Valuation Services connect right Registered Securities and Financial Assets Valuers
Only entities registered as valuers with the IBBI can carry out valuation of assets under the insolvency law, according to a circular. FinTax Corporate Professionals LLP is not a registered valuer under the law. But we Assist our clients and Businesses to hire a right valuer. We tie up with Registered valuers in India and working as a bridge between you and valuer.
With effect from February 1, 2019, no insolvency professional shall appoint a person other than a registered valuer to conduct any valuation under the Code or any of the regulations made there under
The registration of valuers is done by the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI). Valuation of assets is a key factor for an "informed decision making" under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC).