Benefits of Startup India Scheme
1. Public Procurement ( Govt tender Apply) NoEMI and Relaxation in prior experience and other requirements
2. Income Tax Exemption for 3 year
3. Tax Exemption on Investment. Angel tax exemption.
4. Easy Winding Up of Company within 90 days under IBC code
5. Self Certification under Labour and Environmental Laws
6. 50% Fee rebate in Trademark Apply and 80% fee rebate in patent filing.
startup india tender benefits, DIPP certificate in Tender Apply, Public Procurement Startup Scheme, Benefits of Startup Registrations
FinTax Corporate Professionals LLP – Free Startup Counselling Call us +91-7210000745 For Startup Consultation and Know Startup Benefits | Easy and Simple Process startup registration, Get Startup Recognition in 3-4 days., Startup Recognition Eligibility, Startup Registration Process, Startup registration fee
Startup India Registration Consultants in Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru, India
Startup benefits in Government e Marketplace (GeM) is an online procurement platform for government ministries and departments, and the most widely used channel for public procurement in India. MSMEs, DPIIT recognised startups and other private companies can register on GeM as sellers and sell their products and services directly to government entities.
GeM Startup Runway is a new initiative launched by GeM to allow startups to reach out to the universe of government buyers by offering innovative products that are unique in design, process and functionality.