FinTax Corporate Professionals LLP – India’s Best Property Valuation Consultant. Call us +91-7210000745 # Land and Building Valuation and Real Estate Property Valuation by registered valuer. Call us - we helps to Connect with reputed Registered Land and Building Valuers working with us in India.
Property Valuation Company in India, Real Estate Property Valuers, Top 100 Registered Property Valuers, Registered Property Valuation Firm, Top 100 Registered Property Valuers, Land Valuation Company India, Property Valuation Company near me
Property valuation mainly deals with the valuation of land, building, plant and machinery. We provide property valuation services for various purposes like,
1. Advances and Bank Loan: Lending banks ask for some security in the form of assets. The valuation of assets is required for prime security as well as for collateral security.
2. Admission/corporate-valuation-services of Partner: Whenever a partner is admitted to a firm or when one retires from a firm, revaluation of the firm's assets becomes essential. We offer such revaluation services.
3. Amalgamation, Mergers, Takeovers of Companies: Whenever there is a change in the constitution of a company due to a merger, takeover, amalgamation or purchase of a subsidiary, real estate valuation is required. We provide our services in this area also.
4. Transfer of properties by way of sales, inheritance, acquisition, gift etc.
5. Arbitration and Litigation Support
6. Bank Guarantee: To establish creditworthiness of clients, banks require the valuation of their real estate assets. We are authorized by most of the leading banks in the country and hence our valuation reports are acceptable everywhere in the country.
7. Divorce Proceedings
9. Joint Venture: When foreign companies establish joint ventures or subsidiaries in India, valuation of assets of the Indian company is required by the foreign counterpart of the Indian company as well as by the RBI.
10. Land Acquisition: Under the Land Acquisition Act 2013, the government is authorized to acquire private property for the purpose of public utilities. In the litigations of this matter, the real estate valuation forms an important background.
12. Public Issue of Companies: As per the requirements of SEBI, the companies going public are required to get their assets valued from a competent valuer. We have given our services to many such companies.
13. Recovery of Loan and Auction: Whenever banks or enterprises want to dispose off their assets, valuation services are required which are offered by us.
14. Rent Fixation
15. Royalty Fixation
16. Solvency Certificate: Required by banks, courts and the government for which a valuation report of the property is the basis.
17. Stamp Duty Adjudication: A buyer needs to pay stamp duty to the State Govt. of Maharashtra, so as to register the property transaction. Sometimes unreasonable stamp duty is demanded by the authorities. We give expert advice regarding the valuation on stamp duty adjudication matters.
18. Valuation under Tax Laws: Competent valuer for Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Wealth Tax & Gift Tax etc.
Income Tax - It is obligatory for a tax payer to declare the cost of construction for his new house or reconstruction / remodeling of his immovable property. He is required to substantiate his say with a report from a competent valuer. We provide such services.
Capital Gains Tax - Any profit arising from the transfer of a capital asset is chargeable to tax under the head 'capital gains'. It is necessary to obtain the indexed cost of acquisition of the property and to obtain the value of the property as on April 1, 1981, for assessing the capital gains. We are capable of providing such services.
Wealth & Gift Tax - Consequent to the Direct Tax Laws (amendments) Act 1989, valuation rules for the purpose of wealth tax and gift tax have been changed with effect from 01/04/89. For this purpose, guidelines given under Schedule III of the Act are to be followed. We have given such services to a number of clients.
19. Valuation of Plant & Machinery: Valuation of plant and machinery legally competent and technically experienced manpower is the virtue of our company. Plant and Machinery valuation is required for lenders, prospective buyers, investors or insurers etc.
20. Visa Requirement: Embassies of some of the developed countries like U.S.A., Canada, U.K. and Australia ask for proof of the estate held by the visa applicant in the country of his origin.
21. Valuation Required Under SARFAESI Ac