Private Limited Company Registration Requirements, process
Registration of Private Limited Company or OPC in India - Ideal if your business is Startup and Medium size
- Many advantages, Less Compliances with ROC and Minimum Fees
- Incorporation in 2 days | Include Incorporation Certificate, DSC, DIN, PAN, TAN, AOA & MOA
- Eligible to apply for Startup India Recognition & Tax Exemption
- FinTax Consultants provide Free Post incorporation consultation
IF you are Planning for Startup Recognition of your proposed Company, then Choose either of the 2 Option
A) Private Limited Company
Minimum 2 Directors and Shareholders required. Starting Share Capital? - Any amount Rs 10000 to 10 Lakhs. We recommend Starting Share capital for a Startup upto Rs 1 Lakh and Increase lateron as per requirement in furture.
A Foreign Resident can also be a director and Shareholder along with one Indian Resident Director.
B) One Person Company ( OPC Pvt Ltd)
As the name name itself speaks an OPC can be started by SINGLE Director/Shareholder. One Nominee appointment is must.
Documents Requirements for a Company Registration?
For All Directors/Shareholders
1) Photo, Email ID , Mobile No., PAN Card, Aadhar Card
2) Any one ID Proof Voter ID / Driving License / Passport
3) Address Proof – Latest Bank Statement / Mobile Bill/Telephone bill/ electricity bill
4) Company Registered Address proof - Mobile Bill/Telephone bill/ electricity bill / Any Utility Bill and NOC from Owner.
It is not necessary that all Directors address should in same state wherein company’s registered address is proposed.
* (Above all documents also require for a Nominee in case of OPC)
A Private Limited Company and OPC is registered with Registrar of Companies under Ministry of Corporate Affair.
Step 1 – Hire a Consultants ( FinTax or any other CA or CS )
Your right Consultants will Assist you for complete registration from initial to end.
Next Step – Apply for DSC ( Digital Signatures) for all Director/Shareholders (if you do not have)
Step 3: File Name Approval of the Company or Direct File Incorporation
In 2-3 days you get Incorporation Certificate along with PAN, TAN, AOA and MOA
NOW NEXT STEP YOU CAN MOVE FOR STARTUP INDIA RECOGNITION
Once your business get recognition certificate from DPIIT, you are termed as Startup Company.
ROC Compliance after incorporation of New Company
- Form ADT-1 - Appoint the first auditors within 30 days
- Form INC-22A (Certificate of commencement of Business)- Once the bank account is opened, the subscribers need to deposit the funds towards share capital, Once the capital is deposited, pls do send us the Bank statement. The fund should be deposited within 60 days from the date of incorporation.
- Issue of Share Certificates
- Stamping of the share certificate
ROC Annual Compliance
Compliances varies Companies to Companies as per Activities | Due date of Compliance, ROC Forms and Description -
- 01/04/2019 - Disclosure of interest - MBP-1 and DIR-8 signing from Directors (Every year first day of beginning of Financial year)
- 25/04/2019- INC 22-A (ACTIVE)
- 30/05/2019- MSME-1
- 30/05/2019- Form-11 (LLP)
- 30/06//2019- DPT-3
- 30/07/2019 - Form Ben-2
- 29/07/2019- AOC-4, AOC-4-XBRL, AOC-4 CFS (for companies having financial year January-December)
- 29/08/2019- MGT-7 (for companies having financial year January-December)
- 30/09/2019- AGM (for companies having financial year April-March)
- 14/09/2019- ADT-1 (Applicable only if auditor appointed in Annual General Meeting)
- 29/10/2019- AOC-4, AOC-4 XBRL, AOC-4 CFS (for companies having financial year April-March)
- 30/10/2019- Form- 8 (LLP)
- 31/10/2019- MSME-1 (half yearly)
- 29/11/2019- MGT-7 (for companies having financial year April-March)
Difference between private limited and OPC (one person company)
Private Limited Company is the most preferred form of business in India. Most of the startups are formed as Private Limited Company.
Reason behind this are –
1) Besides limited liability, it a perpetual succession and a Separate legal entity
2) Easy to Appoint of new directors and exit any directors
3) Easy to issue share capital, etc.
When a startup have big vision and plan to raise fund from investors against Share Issue, A Private Limited Company is most suitable.
It is easily convertible into Public Limited Company anytime and next raise IPO.
One Person Company (OPC) is also a private company, wherein only one member (shareholder) is required to form such company. Further, OPC can function with only one director. There is no restriction in appointment of more than one director, but number of members/Shareholders shall not exceed one.
One Person Company is also suitable when you have no plan for outsiders involvement and manage your business by single hand.