DOOR STEP PETROL DELIVERY IS NOT ALLOWED IN INDIA TILL DATE. ONLY B2B DIESEL DELIVERY ONE CAN APPLY IF STARTUP COMPANY RECOGNISED BY DPIIT AS STARTUP.
ABSTRACT OF THE PRESS RELEASE
Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
Home Delivery of Petrol and CNG
Posted On: 21 SEP 2020 1:35PM by PIB Delhi
Public Sector Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) namely Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL), Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (HPCL) and Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL) have informed that they have not offered home delivery of Petrol and CNG to their customers.
OMCs have informed that Home delivery of Diesel (HSD) is not offered by them. Door to Door delivery of fuel is not permitted at individual vehicles like two wheeler vehicles, three wheeler vehicles, four wheeler vehicles, commercial vehicles like cars, trucks, tempos, passenger vehicles like taxis, cars, buses, school buses, tankers etc. Door to door delivery of fuel is permitted for stationary equipments, machinery and heavy vehicles which are located at specific customer sites, in dedicated industrial zones, equipments operating in mines, construction sites, agricultural machinery, diesel generators, vehicles etc, which cannot come to the service station for refueling. The Door to Door delivery of HSD is carried out by the PESO licensed Mobile dispensers to the identified customers through start-ups and dealer owned Mobile dispensers. Under the Door to Door delivery initiative, 78 TKL of HSD has been delivered in the period 01st July 2019 to 31st August, 2020 by OMCs.
OMCs have informed that currently, there is no proposal for home delivery of Petrol and CNG.
ONLY STARTUP COMPANY ( recognised by DPIIT, Ministry of Commerce and Industry) are eligible to apply for Door to Door Diesel delivery service.
DOOR STEP DIESEL DELIVERY APPLY PROCESS GIVEN BELOW:-
Step 1 : Company/LLP Incorporation or Registered Partnership Firm
Step 2: Apply for Startup Recognition with DPIIT ( It takes 5 -10 working days)
Step 4: GST Registration ( 5-10 days)
Step 5: Class 3 Organisational Digital Signature for tender Apply Purpose
* Startup Recognition is subject to fullfilment of StartupIndia Recognition policy and rules. BETTER take professional's service here.
Next you can move for tender participation in door step diesel delivery of IOC/BPCL/HPCL. Present tender opens on 01.06.2021 and closing on 30.06.2021 and in every 2 months gap re open tender till 28.02.2022 the end date. For more details you may visit OMCs portal. Published expression of Interest and Policy details enclosed herewith your knowledge purposes.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PRIVATE COMPANY INCORPORATION
Authorised and Paidup Capital upto Rs 1 Lakh.
A) With 2 Directors/Shareholders
B) Documents requirement from each DIRECTORS/SHAREHOLDERS:-
1) PAN Card Copy
2) Passport size photo
3) Email ID and Mobile No.
4) ID Proof: Passport/Voter ID/ Driving License
5) Address Proof: Bank Statement / Telephone or Mobile or Electricity bill ( not more than 30 days Old)
6) Aadhar Card of Director/Shareholder only
7) Proposed Company Address proof :- Electricity Bill/Mobile/Telephone Bill (not more than 30 days old)
* Sl no 5 not required, if any proposed director/shareholders have active DIN.
Service Coverage: Company Approval + Certificate of Incorporation + PAN card + MOA/AOA +TAN Allotment
Time taken: approx 3-4 working days after receipt of documents and issue of DSC.
REQUIREMENTS FOR STARTUP INDIA RECOGNITION APPLICATION FILING:-
1) Certificate of Incorporation and PAN Card copy of the company.
2) One Communication Email ID and Mobile No.
3) No. of Directors ( as on today) with their Full Name, Mobile No. Email ID, Full Address.
4) Business details
5) Website or Mobile App, Pitch Deck or Patent
6) Company Logo ( if available)
7) Total No. of Employees including Directors?
CALL US @ +91-7210000745 for Door Step DIESEL DELIVERY (FUELENT) STARTUP Registration