GST Return Filing online, GST Return Centre, GST Samadhan Kendra, GSTR-3B Filing online, GST Return Filing Consultants, GST Return Filing Advocate, GSTR-1 Filing online, GSTR-9 Filing online, Last date of GSTR-3B, Last date of GSTR-1, Last date of GSTR-9, GST Filing Centre, GST Compliance Centre, How to file GST return online.
FinTax Corporate Professionals LLP – Our GST Filing Centre provide end to end Service for Small and Medium Business houses, Retailers, Distributors. GST Return Filing – GST Registration – GST Assessment. Call us +91-7210000745 or Visit nearest FinTax Office
Filing an Appeal against Demand Order (FORM GST APL-01)
Filing an Appeal against Registration Order (FORM GST APL-01)
Filing an Appeal against Refund Order
Filing Reply and Rectification Request during Revision Order Proceedings
Filing Reply and Rectification Request during Proceedings and Order of First Appeal
A normal taxpayer is required to file Form GSTR-1, 2, Form GSTR-3 return for every tax period. In case of extension of due dates for filing of Form GSTR-1 and Form GSTR-2, Form GSTR-3B needs to be filed by them (in addition to the Form GSTR-3 return), as and when notified by the government.
- Taxpayer has to file Form GSTR-3B even if there is no business activity. (Nil Return).
- Mismatch report will not be generated based on Form GSTR-3B rather the same will be generated only after filing of Form GSTR-1, 2 and 3 for the applicable tax period.
- Amendment of Form GSTR-3B is not allowed.
To create, save, pay taxes and file Form GSTR-3B return, perform the following steps:
- Login and Navigate to Form GSTR-3B – Monthly Return page
- Enter Details in Section - 3.1 Tax on outward and reverse charge inward supplies
- Enter Details in Section - 3.2 Inter-state supplies
- Enter ITC Details in Section - 4. Eligible ITC
- Enter Details in Section - 5. Exempt, nil and Non GST inward supplies
- Enter Details in Section - 5.1 Interest and Late Fee
- Preview Draft Form GSTR-3B
- Enter Payment Details in Section - 6.1 Payment of Tax
- Create Challan
- File Form GSTR-3B
- Download Filed Return
- View Return Status
To create, submit and file details for inward supplies in the GSTR-1, perform the following steps:
- Login and Navigate to GSTR-1 page
- Opt for Quarterly or Monthly Returns
- Generate GSTR-1 Summary
- Enter details for current tax period including amendments of previous tax periods in various tiles
- Preview GSTR-1
- Acknowledge and Submit GSTR-1 to freeze data
- File GSTR-1 with DSC/ EVC
Form GSTR-9 is an annual return to be filed once, for each financial year, by the registered taxpayers who were regular taxpayers, including SEZ units and SEZ developers. The taxpayers are required to furnish details of purchases, sales, input tax credit or refund claimed or demand created etc. in this return.
To prepare and file Form GSTR-9 return, perform the following steps:
(I) In case, you want to file NIL return in Form GSTR-9, click here.
(II) In case, you want to file annual return in Form GSTR-9, perform following steps:
A. Login and Navigate to Form GSTR-9 - Annual Return for Normal Taxpayer
B. Download Form GSTR-1, Form GSTR-3B and Form GSTR-9 Summary
C. Enter details in various tiles
D. Preview Draft Form GSTR-9 Summary
E. Compute Liabilities and Pay Late Fees, If any
F. Preview Draft Form GSTR-9
G. File Form GSTR-9 with DSC/ EVC
How to Track GST Return Status after filing?
On submission of the return, you will be given an Application Reference Number (ARN). You can track status of your application by tracking this ARN. To track return status, perform the following steps:
1. Access the https://www.gst.gov.in/ URL. The GST Home page is displayed.
2. Login to the GST Portal with valid credentials.
3. Click the Services > Returns> Track Return Status command