Form AOC4-XBRL: For filing XBRL document in respect of financial statement and other documents
XBRL full form is Extensible Business Reporting Language. XBRL assists in giving reliable and accurate data regarding financial and business data that are requisite by various government and other regulatory bodies.
For filing 23AC/ACA XBRL stakeholders are required to use taxonomy based upon new Schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956.
For filing AOC-4 XBRL stakeholders are required to use taxonomy based upon Schedule III of the Companies Act, 2013 For more details, you may refer to the FAQs provided in relation to XBRL forms at the below link:
Which Companies need to file AOC 4 XBRL?
MCA Mandate Filing of Annual Return in the form of XBRL (extensible business reporting language) on or before due date. Following Companies are required to comply -
- Companies listed with any stock exchange in India and their Indian Subsidiaries regardless of their capital or turnover.
- Companies having a capital of 5 crores or above.
- Companies Whose turnover of 100 crores or more.
- All companies which were hitherto covered under the Companies (Filing of Documents and Forms in Extensible Business Reporting Language) Rules, 2011
Which companies are exempted from filing AOC-4 in XBRL?
- Non-Banking Financial Companies and companies engaged in Power Sector, Banking, Insurance are exempt from filing financial statements with Form AOC in XBRL.
- Companies which falls under XBRL Amendment Rules, 2017 need to file financial statements into XBRL.
ROC Filing Fees for AOC 4 XBRL Form
ROC Fee is based on the authorized capital of the company:-
- Capital Less than 1,00,000- Rs 200 per document
- 1,00,000 to 4,99,999-Rs 300 per document
- 5,00,000 to 24,99,999- Rs 400 per document
- 25,00,000 to 99,99,999-Rs 500 per document
- 1,00,00,000 or more -Rs 600 per document
Penalties on Delay Filing of AOC 4 XBRL
From 01st July 2018, the late filing of Form AOC-4 shall attract the penalty of Rs. 100 per day till the date of filing.
Form AOC 4 needs to be certified. It should be certified by a full time practising Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/ Company Secretary.