FinTax Corporate Professionals LLP ( FinTax) provide onestop GST Service starts from GST registration to GST Audit, GST health checkup and Business transactions advisory. Our Services covers
- Impact Assessment on the current business of the Company
- Advisory on GST related issues such as registration, place of supply, export- import under GST, works contract, mixed and composite supplies, returns, composition scheme and other issues arising out of interpretation of CGST Act, SGST Act, IGST Act and rules and notification;
- Advisory related to transitional provisions;
- Issues related to GST rates & Classifications;
- Contract review from GST perspective;
- Advisory related to advance ruling, Tax Assessment disputes, Audit, etc.
WE Assist Companies at the time departmental Audit and Scrutiny cases.
Our GST Health Checkup Service :-
GST is newly introduced and lots of changes in laws and amendment going. At times, it is difficult to track these changes and ensure timely implementation. It is a good practice for the companies to undertake a regular health check or review (annual or half yearly) through a GST Consultant to ensure that no changes or amendments having significant impact are missed altogether. GST healtch check also ensure your internal functioning of the TAX department, whether the GST is accounted as per Law and upto date books updated and input credit adjusted, etc.
Where we Works for you more?
- New Registration and Amendment
- Getting GST Refund from Department
- Return Filing
- Filing of LUT/Bond under GST law
- Dealings with Department
Documents required for GST Registration for a Private Limited Company
Proof of Constitution of Business :- Certificate of Incorporation
Photo of Stakeholder (Promoter / Partner):- Photo of the Promoter/ Partner
Photo of the Authorised Signatory and List of Directors
Proof of Appointment of Authorised Signatory - Board Resolutions
Proof of Principal Place of business :- NOC with anyone - Consent Letter, Electricity Bill, Legal ownership document, Municipal Khata Copy, Property Tax Receipt,
If rented property - then additional Rent / Lease agreement or Rent receipt with NOC (In case of no/expired agreement).